Peoplelogic seeks a Data Scientist to build models and derive insights to power our platform. The Data Scientist will design and build predictive models and perform general data analysis on a diverse array of datasets with millions of records. They will collaborate closely with the Product and Engineering teams to advise product strategy and incorporate their insights and models into production.
- Build predictive models, tools, and data visualizations
- Lead and execute data science research and development projects, including algorithm and experiment design
- Independently (and often Collaboratively) explore data sets for insight and understanding that can help drive product changes and priority
- Collaborate with the product and data engineering teams to bring models and insights into production
- At least 2 years of experience in a quantitative production environment or a postgraduate degree in a quantitative field.
- Experience in data mining and machine learning tools and languages including Jupyter notebooks, Python, R, etc.
- Ability to work with git for collaboration and version control
- Familiarity with machine learning pipeline workflows for modeling, tuning, logging and deployment to end users
- Knowledge of a general purpose programming language such as Python, Java, or C
- Experience with geospatial modeling
- Experience with graph database technologies and graph algorithms
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
- Flexible remote work
- Competitive salary + plus ownership in a funded, growing company
- Unlimited PTO and holidays in your geography
- Opportunities to work with Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics and new technologies
- Friendly supportive team