This week we’re bringing you a TON of enhancements to the user experience of Peoplelogic across the web application and our Slack interface. You’ll find a faster, more flexible Lexi experience, more single-click setups, and better connection checking when you manual set up an integration.
New Features and Enhancements
- Major performance improvements in Lexi
- Lexi now understands you even if you mis-spell common words
- Personality Insights generation improved
- Insights dashboards can now be rearranged and resized on the fly for the perfect fit.
- Lexi via Slack can now share insights directly into channels and direct messages
- Zoom CRM Integration is now one-click enabled
- Integrations that use the manual entry form now test their connection to prevent invalid connection data
- Styling of the integrations selector page has been improved in Safari
- Display a week over week difference on activity, recommendations and stay factor for employees and teams
- Improve the Review Pipeline recommendation in cases where there is low activity
- Simplify the manual integration form for easier data entry
- Reduce the likelihood of duplicate recommendations being generated
View our entire Product Changelog here.