More Improvements Than You Can Shake a Stick At
This week we’re bringing you a TON of enhancements to the user experience of Peoplelogic across the web application and our Slack interface. You’ll find a faster, more flexible Lexi experience, more single-click setups, and better connection checking when you manual set up an integration.
New Features and Enhancements
- Major performance improvements in Lexi
- Lexi now understands you even if you mis-spell common words
- Personality Insights generation improved
- Insights dashboards can now be rearranged and resized on the fly for the perfect fit.
- Lexi via Slack can now share insights directly into channels and direct messages
- Zoom CRM Integration is now one-click enabled
- Integrations that use the manual entry form now test their connection to prevent invalid connection data
- Styling of the integrations selector page has been improved in Safari
- Display a week over week difference on activity, recommendations and stay factor for employees and teams
- Improve the Review Pipeline recommendation in cases where there is low activity
- Simplify the manual integration form for easier data entry
- Reduce the likelihood of duplicate recommendations being generated
View our entire Product Changelog here.
Slack Analytics — So Much More Than Messages Sent At Peoplelogic, we’re big believers that the data being generated in the
Oct 13, 2020
What is People Intelligence? People Intelligence is the combination of strategies and technologies used by organizations for statistical and data-driven analysis of performance,
Nov 3, 2020
Here at Peoplelogic, we aggregate and stitch together a lot of data from a lot of different sources on a regular basis – helping companies stay
Sep 29, 2020