Greenhouse Aggregator, Improved Confluence Aggregator and “Time to Close”
We’ve been hard at work building our next major release of the People Intelligence Platform, but wanted to make sure we got out a few new features and some enhancements to make Peoplelogic run more smoothly.
- New Aggregator Beta: Greenhouse Recruiting. Now you can aggregate your recruiting team events to better understand your recruiting funnel and team performance.
- Confluence Aggregator improvements – added support for participants and tags and the latest API responses.
- Trigger OKR events (suggested and updated) via the Confluence OKR Template
- New Time To Close synthetic insights available for Jira. Now you can see both the time to close from creation and time to close from assignment. More supported tools (Zendesk, Trello, Asana, GitHub, Freshservice, etc) coming soon!
- Time series graphs can now show units for the data series and split the axis when there are two different ranges of data.
- Disconnect After Hours recommendation was surfacing too frequently
- Stay Factor queries in Lexi were not showing the proper values
- GSuite setup was not picking up delegated admins as admins
- Hubspot aggregation was failing when there were more than 10,000 updated companies
Slack Analytics — So Much More Than Messages Sent At Peoplelogic, we’re big believers that the data being generated in the
Oct 13, 2020
Here at Peoplelogic, we aggregate and stitch together a lot of data from a lot of different sources on a regular basis – helping companies stay
Sep 29, 2020