Just in time for the holidays, we’re pushing another big update based on customer feedback! Thank you to all our customers and partners who provided feedback on this release.
- Lower Privilege GSuite Integration for Calendars and Drive Metadata (and present in the Marketplace)
- All GSuite integrations have been verified by Google – no more danger warnings!
- Freshservice aggregator (view setup documentation)
- Asana integration now avaiable from Asana App Directory
- Employee Focus Time Charts Now Emphasize Percentage of Time Spent Instead of Absolute Values
- Zendesk aggregator was aggregating events for employees from external users (leading to “disconnect after hours” alerts)
- Close CRM and Hubspot aggregators enhanced to gather additional metadata and be in line with Salesforce CRM aggregator
- Acknowledge Success recommendation shouldn’t be granted when there’s other warning recommendations near it
- Daily and Weekly email notifications weren’t sending for new users
- Trello aggregator occasionally failed when retrying after rate limiting