Introducing the Peoplelogic + Gusto Integration
Today, Peoplelogic announces its latest integration partnership with Gusto. Gusto is one of the leading all-in-one People Platforms, helping businesses onboard, pay, insure, and support their employees. With this exciting new integration, getting started with Peoplelogic is easier than ever before.
Why is the Peoplelogic + Gusto Integration Important?
By connecting Gusto to Peoplelogic, customers can important their teams and employees in a matter of a few clicks. The connection allows synchronization across the platforms so you don’t have to worry about keeping your teams up-to-date in two separate platforms. When changes are made on profiles that exists within Gusto, Peoplelogic will automatically replicate the changes within your Peoplelogic account.
How Does the Integration Work?
Once connected, Peoplelogic will import your teams and team hierarchy directly to Peoplelogic. The connection will allow for continuous synchronization for employee and contractor names, job titles, emails, and departments. Peoplelogic will also process departures so that users are automatically deactivated in your Peoplelogic instance.
The integration allows users to:
- Sync both existing and new employees and contractors to Peoplelogic.ai
- Update active employee and contractor (individual contractor) information in Peoplelogic.ai, which includes:
- Job title
- Keep in mind: teams will be automatically created in Peoplelogic, potentially increasing your subscription costs
- Deactivate employees in Peoplelogic that have been removed in Gusto
- These will not be processed until their dismissal date in Gusto and will not automatically terminate an admin in Peoplelogic
How do I get started?
To get started, you must have admin access in your Peoplelogic.ai account. If you don’t, reach out to an admin who can complete the setup, or if you don’t have a Peoplelogic account yet, sign up here.
If you do have a Peoplelogic account with admin access to both Gusto and Peoplelogic, connect the platforms by:
- Signing in to Peoplelogic.ai
- Clicking the + icon in the top-right, next to the gear icon
- Clicking Add Integration
- Clicking Connect to Gusto to connect your pre-existing Gusto account. Click Create a Gusto account to get started with Gusto
- If you clicked Connect to Gusto: you’ll be redirected to Gusto to sign in using your Gusto credentials. If you’re already signed in you won’t be prompted to do so again
- If you selected to Create a Gusto account: follow the additional prompts
- Clicking Authorize
- You’ll be redirected back to Peoplelogic.ai, where you should see a confirmation banner confirming the connection was successful
- Click the Employee or Team tab at the top of the screen to confirm the information is syncing
Once you’ve connected to Peolelogic.ai, the initial sync will run immediately, and automatic syncs of employee and contractor information will occur each hour.
Peoplelogic for Your Team
Peoplelogic uses advanced analytics and technology to unlock often hidden quantitative insights into your organization’s engagement levels and health. By providing actionable recommendations to drive operational efficiency, Peoplelogic helps leaders understand the interconnectivity of their people and processes by leveraging output from the work tools used every single day. Combining these insights with the qualitative data and contextual understanding of your team can be the winning recipe for your business.
Book A Demo With Us Today
Slack Analytics — So Much More Than Messages Sent
Slack Analytics — So Much More Than Messages Sent At Peoplelogic, we’re big believers that the data being generated in the
Oct 13, 2020
Individualized Management: What it is and Why it’s Important
If you’re a people manager and expect a one-size-fits-all model to elevate, support, and drive your team beyond their goals—stop
Jan 19, 2021
Calculating Time to Close — Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, and Peoplelogic
Calculating time to close is a vital statistic when optimizing a sales team. There are so many factors that can
Mar 2, 2021