Introducing the Peoplelogic + Gusto Integration
Today, Peoplelogic announces its latest integration partnership with Gusto. Gusto is one of the leading all-in-one People Platforms, helping businesses onboard, pay, insure, and support their employees. With this exciting new integration, getting started with Peoplelogic is easier than ever before.
Why is the Peoplelogic + Gusto Integration Important?
By connecting Gusto to Peoplelogic, customers can important their teams and employees in a matter of a few clicks. The connection allows synchronization across the platforms so you don’t have to worry about keeping your teams up-to-date in two separate platforms. When changes are made on profiles that exists within Gusto, Peoplelogic will automatically replicate the changes within your Peoplelogic account.
How Does the Integration Work?
Once connected, Peoplelogic will import your teams and team hierarchy directly to Peoplelogic. The connection will allow for continuous synchronization for employee and contractor names, job titles, emails, and departments. Peoplelogic will also process departures so that users are automatically deactivated in your Peoplelogic instance.
The integration allows users to:
- Sync both existing and new employees and contractors to Peoplelogic.ai
- Update active employee and contractor (individual contractor) information in Peoplelogic.ai, which includes:
- Job title
- Keep in mind: teams will be automatically created in Peoplelogic, potentially increasing your subscription costs
- Deactivate employees in Peoplelogic that have been removed in Gusto
- These will not be processed until their dismissal date in Gusto and will not automatically terminate an admin in Peoplelogic
How do I get started?
To get started, you must have admin access in your Peoplelogic.ai account. If you don’t, reach out to an admin who can complete the setup, or if you don’t have a Peoplelogic account yet, sign up here.
If you do have a Peoplelogic account with admin access to both Gusto and Peoplelogic, connect the platforms by:
- Signing in to Peoplelogic.ai
- Clicking the + icon in the top-right, next to the gear icon
- Clicking Add Integration
- Clicking Connect to Gusto to connect your pre-existing Gusto account. Click Create a Gusto account to get started with Gusto
- If you clicked Connect to Gusto: you’ll be redirected to Gusto to sign in using your Gusto credentials. If you’re already signed in you won’t be prompted to do so again
- If you selected to Create a Gusto account: follow the additional prompts
- Clicking Authorize
- You’ll be redirected back to Peoplelogic.ai, where you should see a confirmation banner confirming the connection was successful
- Click the Employee or Team tab at the top of the screen to confirm the information is syncing
Once you’ve connected to Peolelogic.ai, the initial sync will run immediately, and automatic syncs of employee and contractor information will occur each hour.
Slack Analytics — So Much More Than Messages Sent At Peoplelogic, we’re big believers that the data being generated in the
Oct 13, 2020
Here at Peoplelogic, we aggregate and stitch together a lot of data from a lot of different sources on a regular basis – helping companies stay
Sep 29, 2020