Now With More Graphs!
It’s that time again – we’ve just rolled out a bunch of new updates to Peoplelogic.ai to help make it easier to get started and easier to dig into data about your team.
- Added Ability to Filter Both Employee and Team List
- Added the ability to generate graphs from within Lexi (Insights)
- Added the ability generate reports on a time series with a relative time (ex: “since January”)
- Added support for GitHub Issues within the GitHub Aggregator
- Added support for more than one calendar in Office 365
- Added support for catching closed Merge Requests in GitLab aggregator
- Updated the Jira API Library to the latest version
- Improved the error handling in HubSpot, Zendesk and Office 365 aggregators
- Improved new customer onboarding experience within the application (particularly guidance around setting up integrations)
- Improved validation of forms to prevent duplicate submissions
- Improved the handling of natural language within Lexi
Stay tuned for new integrations coming in April like Zoom and Slack! Until then – good luck and we hope you’re already better understanding your people.
Slack Analytics — So Much More Than Messages Sent At Peoplelogic, we’re big believers that the data being generated in the
Oct 13, 2020
What is People Intelligence? People Intelligence is the combination of strategies and technologies used by organizations for statistical and data-driven analysis of performance,
Nov 3, 2020
Here at Peoplelogic, we aggregate and stitch together a lot of data from a lot of different sources on a regular basis – helping companies stay
Sep 29, 2020