Now With More Graphs!
It’s that time again – we’ve just rolled out a bunch of new updates to Peoplelogic.ai to help make it easier to get started and easier to dig into data about your team.
- Added Ability to Filter Both Employee and Team List
- Added the ability to generate graphs from within Lexi (Insights)
- Added the ability generate reports on a time series with a relative time (ex: “since January”)
- Added support for GitHub Issues within the GitHub Aggregator
- Added support for more than one calendar in Office 365
- Added support for catching closed Merge Requests in GitLab aggregator
- Updated the Jira API Library to the latest version
- Improved the error handling in HubSpot, Zendesk and Office 365 aggregators
- Improved new customer onboarding experience within the application (particularly guidance around setting up integrations)
- Improved validation of forms to prevent duplicate submissions
- Improved the handling of natural language within Lexi
Stay tuned for new integrations coming in April like Zoom and Slack! Until then – good luck and we hope you’re already better understanding your people.
Peoplelogic for Your Team
Peoplelogic uses advanced analytics and technology to unlock often hidden quantitative insights into your organization’s engagement levels and health. By providing actionable recommendations to drive operational efficiency, Peoplelogic helps leaders understand the interconnectivity of their people and processes by leveraging output from the work tools used every single day. Combining these insights with the qualitative data and contextual understanding of your team can be the winning recipe for your business.
Book A Demo With Us Today
Slack Analytics — So Much More Than Messages Sent
Slack Analytics — So Much More Than Messages Sent At Peoplelogic, we’re big believers that the data being generated in the
Oct 13, 2020
Individualized Management: What it is and Why it’s Important
If you’re a people manager and expect a one-size-fits-all model to elevate, support, and drive your team beyond their goals—stop
Jan 19, 2021
Calculating Time to Close — Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, and Peoplelogic
Calculating time to close is a vital statistic when optimizing a sales team. There are so many factors that can
Mar 2, 2021